Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper:

  1. {Get 4 of Sausages.
  2. {Prepare 2 of hot dog buns these were large from frozen.
  3. {Get 1/2 of small onion diced enough for 2 tsp on each hot dog.
  4. {Make ready of Tomato ketchup.
  5. {Get of Sriacha sauce.

Instructions to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper:

  1. Dice the onions and boil in a little salted boiling water.
  2. Cook the sausages..
  3. Open out the hot dog bun ready to add the sausages. I do butter mine a little..
  4. When cooked add the sausages into the bun..
  5. Using a slotted spoon bring out the cooked onion and line them down the length of the hot dog.
  6. Add the sauce of your choice. The Sriracha and tomato ketchup together are really tasty on the buns.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url